About This Site

This is a site dedicated to the Arcadia collectible card game released by White Wolf in the mid '90s. This was a great game featuring a role playing aspect. The game is now out of print and some cards are extremely difficult to find.

Here you will find resources like card lists, maps, rules, alternate rules (including solo play), card evaluations, and strategy tips.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Slight Change to "Legend of Arcadia" Rules

As I was playing the game, I noticed some Quests were impossible to complete within the given time period based on the Waylay rating - such as 10 days for Seek the Oracle's Advice - and that's with Steed movement and passing all Tests and Trials!

Therefore, I'm changing the time limit to 15 days per Quest, about half of what I originally suggested for Solo Rules. I'll see how that works on my next few Quests...

No comments: